Sign in to follow this  

WTS Looking to sell a number of SB's and Jordans

PM me for more details and pics. This is kinda a test these are NDS Jordan cool grey 4's. Come with OG box VVVNDS tweed highs with OG box VVVVNDS Gino 2's With OG box and second set of laces VVVVNDS Red Hemps with OG box and second set of laces VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS Bucks only worn once or twice. Slight yellow on midsole ask for more pics if interested. OG box included VNDS Military 4's with OG box

Meek04    81
what's good with them Sea Crystals in the back?? and what size are your shoes and what's the price.. and please next time tagg your pics!! :)

My bad. Havent sold shoes in awhile. All the shoes are size 11 except the cool grey 4's which are a size 12. The sea crystals are fairly beat up and have cut off wings. Price is negotiable on everything although i will cut a deal if i can get 200 bucks by the end of the day.

Also have some jackets Im looking to sell Jorden Cement jacket XL $80 Jorden all white jacket L $60 Jorden Pull over L $50 Jorden all black seatshirt XL $60 Jorden multi color bred XL $80