Sign in to follow this  
deCASTRO

SEATTLE/WA HEADS

deCASTRO    0

were having a DUNKXchange at EQPT the new store across the street from southcenter and right nex to ACEME bowl

^^Yooo whens it going on??

rb4rma2z    0
man i miss washington..
i lived in tacoma/bonney lake for 10 years.
just recently moved to maryland.
its sucks but i dont miss washington weather though.
hahah.

MookyB    0
so wats up wit this eqtp place is like a goods or 35th or wat..? but yea is there any new spots ya'lls know of in the down town area?

goldench1ld    0
EQPT is pretty sick.. but down accross from southcenter (across from ACME bowl). It's classier .. even than goods.. with mostly high end brands.

i finally got to check out "Laced Up"... a small boutique... kind of reminds me of the stores on fairfax in l.a.

they are still getting all their brands in... but it's pretty dope. they are leaving the SB's to GOODS, but they are concentrating on some different brands like undercrown, greedy genius, Lamar & Dauley!, ALIFE! (their shipment commin' in soon).. Premium label, no mas, etc.

i spent some time in their talkin' w/ the owner... cassius.. hella cool cat. check it out. and copped a pair of the all over elephant print Undercrown kicks... sick.

they are on pike street... literally down the street from GOODS on your right... just go a few blocks.. it's easy to miss, since there isn't a big sign yet.

dreamer    0
I been getting my sb's from trickwood in kirkland but gonna go check out laced up this weekened, need to get some new threads.

goldench1ld    0

did you hear they are opening ANOTHER place call "peaches"?

worst name ever!

where's that going to be?

also... winner's circle just got a new building, and they'll be moving (bigger and better)... was talkin' w/ ray over there last weekend.

dreamer    0

EQPT is pretty sick.. but down accross from southcenter (across from ACME bowl). It's classier .. even than goods.. with mostly high end brands.

i finally got to check out "Laced Up"... a small boutique... kind of reminds me of the stores on fairfax in l.a.

they are still getting all their brands in... but it's pretty dope. they are leaving the SB's to GOODS, but they are concentrating on some different brands like undercrown, greedy genius, Lamar & Dauley!, ALIFE! (their shipment commin' in soon).. Premium label, no mas, etc.

i spent some time in their talkin' w/ the owner... cassius.. hella cool cat. check it out. and copped a pair of the all over elephant print Undercrown kicks... sick.

they are on pike street... literally down the street from GOODS on your right... just go a few blocks.. it's easy to miss, since there isn't a big sign yet.

I was in downtown today but I couldnt find that store that you were talking about. Is it towards the water or away?

goldench1ld    0

I was in downtown today but I couldnt find that store that you were talking about. Is it towards the water or away?

Away from the water. So if you are on pike, with goods on your left, go up the street like 3 blocks and its on your right. No big sign yet. Last Friday j-rocc from the beat junkies was there spinnin!

dreamer    0
Gonna try again this weekend when I go back to China town for some bubble tea. Gossip has like the best bubble tea in the area.

deCASTRO    0
Maan hearing about all these places hella makes me wanna get to Seattle right away. :lol:
Oh and word on that (EQPT I think?)-X-Change . .
It's at EQPT right across South Center on April 14th.
Wish I could make it though. . :glare:

Hey does anyone have any info on EQPT?

I'm from North Seattle and I don't wanna roll down there tomorow if they are closed for Easter.
But I can't find a damn number anywhere.

Anyone??????