Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TCHOIDUNK

DC VA MD sneakerheads

3076 posts in this topic

Hey sneaker-holiks!

Im TC from md and wanted to set up this area for everyone repping the DC metro area. Anyone know when the store MAJOR is opening? I heard it was in Georgetown

this is a dunkSB forum, figure it out.

check out the new members thread.

mod please lock this up.

Hey sneaker-holiks!

Im TC from md and wanted to set up this area for everyone repping the DC metro area. Anyone know when the store MAJOR is opening? I heard it was in Georgetown

Live in southern VA and neva heard...

Live in southern VA and neva heard...

You must be right next to commonwealth. Still waiting on the 3 bears.
EXCUSE ME MAN! This is a forum and we share info. The store will carry SB products.

yo im in VA but go all around the metro area. yea my friend was jus tellin me bout dat spot. frm wat i hear dat spot gonna b hot. im looking to b out dere like ery chance i can get

You must be right next to commonwealth. Still waiting on the 3 bears.
EXCUSE ME MAN! This is a forum and we share info. The store will carry SB products.

hahaha,yea i stay by there. We dont have metros,lol

AWEEEEE YEAHHHHHHHHHH SO HYPED FOR THIS

DISCUSS YOUR COMMENTS QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS !!!!!

THIS IS SURE TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST EVENTS OF THE YEAR!!

HIS STAGE SHOW IS STRAIGHT FIREEEEEEEEE

does anyone know where in the dc area sells sbs? im thinkin george town is my best bet but isthere anywhere else?

Hey sneaker-holiks!

major is coming soon, it been delayed because opening up a store in d.c takes along time,but theve already recieved som of there products theyl be selling

does anyone know where in the dc area sells sbs? im thinkin george town is my best bet but isthere anywhere else?

Nowhere in DC, DC sells SBs. But you can go up to Pitcrew in MD or south to Elite Boardshop in Fairfax, VA.

In the future Commonwealth, Major DC, and Elite Boardshop will all have a presence in DC. Along with Kicksballers, which is supposed to be in G-town too, but I don't think they have any indemand Nike accounts (jordan, quickstrike, sb, etc) lined up.

Major and C-wealth will be huge on the sneaker and clothing scene. And Elite never fails to deliver.

Elite in DC???

When is Commonwealth going to open? I thought that was supposed to happen a while ago.

Well the latest C-wealth newsletter said that it was "sooner than you think" I'm thinking week after thanksgiving or maybe start of December.

Yeah Elite is supposed to be opening a shop in DC from what I have heard, but we'll just have to wait and see.

thanks for the info..........................maybe commonwealth will open on black friday

thanks for the info..........................maybe commonwealth will open on black friday

With sales on tons of OG items they have stowed away...that would be oh so NICE!!!

Oh man I am so late to this conversation but anyways I hope these shops have the one time onlys stashed away. And steez I will be at the sonar for lupe fiasco

HOT!!!!

YO IF YOU WANT DISCOUNT TICKETS TO LUPE GET AT ME!!!!!

YOU CAN PAYPAL ME 18$ AND SAVE ON THE SERVICE CHARGE AND 2$'S

HIT ME UP!!!

LUPE AT SONAR

SUNDAY DEC 10TH

I GAURANTEE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED....

Whats up everyone, from the washington DC area as well, the new stores in the area will def help bring some good vibes to the area, congrats to all the stores opening up

Soon. It is still under construction and looks like the contractor has been taking their sweet ass time finishing up. I'd say December to January time frame.

It's MAJOR!!!

Gtown was good to me today

MAJOR...reppin!

New Eras

MAJOR DC x LRG exclusive hot shit!!!

Guys are mad chill, shop was buzzing...lots of dope shit for DC guys hit it up quick and hard! Foreign Fam, Coup De Grace, Orchard St, etc, etc...really fresh stuff and some nice kicks too!

anyone know what the deal with Commonwealth DC is? I called last week and they told me they were opening last week, I called this week and they said next week, WTF?

anyone know what the deal with Commonwealth DC is? I called last week and they told me they were opening last week, I called this week and they said next week, WTF?

Same thing here, dude! I called yesterday, and they said next week. And when I was at the Norfolk spot, the folks there didn't have a clue. Everyone gave me bogus dates.

they are tryin to get thier permits and pass thier inspections before they can open. I'm hoping for a wednesday openeing